Things I must do before I die.
And here it is, my very own Bucket List. Most, if not all of it, involves travel in one way or the other. What’s wrong with that?
I anticipate this list will be updated often, to reflect the things I have already done and new things I discover I must do before I die.
- Go back to school. Then go back again for a third degree.
- Find a career I am passionate about (and excel in it).
- Drink a pint of Guinness in Dublin.
- Go on an African safari.
- Travel to India and take a picture in front of the Taj Mahal with someone I love.
- Live in New York.
- Go skiing in the Swiss Alps.
- Take a cooking course in Tuscany (for a few months).
- Live abroad, again.
- Learn to dance tango… in Argentina.
- Write and publish a book.
- Hug a baby panda in Chengdu, China.
- Eat caviar and drink vodka in Russia. На здоровье! (na zda-rov’-ye)
- Bear a child.
- Take a break from life and go meditate in Bali.
- Adventure around South East Asia.
- Hallucinate on absinthe.
- Ride on a camel.
- Become fluent in a third language (French? Italian? Madarin?)
- Go on a spiritual retreat to an ashram in India.