Anyone who really knows me is well aware of the fact that I am always looking for a good deal.
Of course, I splurge on occassion, but my forté is to find great things at unbelievable prices. If it’s on sale and I like it, I’m getting it.
And, what better place to find great deals than your local TJ Maxx store? Today I had the opportunity to attend the Behind the Seams event at TJ Maxx in Miami Beach with stylist and lifestyle expert Alison Deyette.
“At TJ Maxx, it’s all about the thrill of the hunt,” said Alison as she went on to demystify the merchandise available at the stores. If you think you will only find past season items at TJ Maxx stores and that it is better to go straight to a department store for in-season styles, well…you’re wrong.
At TJ Maxx you will find the same in-season merchandise that you’ll find at a department store for up to 60% off. Totally worth it in my view. Especially when you can find top quality brands such as Cynthia Rowley, Nannette Lepore and BCBG at your favorite TJ Maxx location.
Oh, and just in case you were wondering, the food items in their gourmet food section are guaranteed fresh and just the same quality as any specialty/gourmet store. So next time you’re at TJ Maxx, go ahead and grab that usually overpriced Herbes the Provence spice jar you’ve been dying for.
Alison’s tip for shopping at TJ Maxx: Get to know your local TJ Maxx. Don’t be afraid to ask the manager for shipment arrival days and make sure you go to the store on these days. Then grab your shopping cart and start filling it up, you can always edit your selection before checkout!
I had such a great time hanging out at TJ Maxx today and going through their newly arrived merchandise. Therefore, I want to share the love with you my dear readers and give you the opportunity to win a $100 TJ Maxx gift card (also valid at Marshalls)!
Because It’s Better to Be a Maxxinista Giveaway
How to Enter:
1. Leave a comment telling me what your favorite TJ Maxx or Marshalls find has been.
2. Follow me on Twitter and leave another comment here telling me you’ve done so (or confirm if you already are).
3. Twitter about entering this giveaway and leave a comment with your tweet.
4. Like me on Facebook and leave another comment here telling me you’ve done so (or confirm if you already are).
5. Subscribe to my blog and leave one last comment here telling me you’ve done so (or confirm if you already are).
Remember, the more entries you make, the more chances you have to win!
*Contest Rules and Details:
-Contest starts on Thursday, September 23 and ends on Tuesday, September 28 at midnight (EST)
-Winner will be chosen at random and announced on Wednesday, September 29
– Only a maximum of five entries per person will be permitted in the ways I’ve designated above.
– Participants from around the world are welcome to enter.
– Upon winning, please email me at thefashiongypsy[at] gmail[dot] com to claim your prize and provide your mailing address.
– The $100 TJ Maxx gift card will be mailed to the winner via USPS.